Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's the little things...

I know I've been posting tons about food lately.  My apologies to those coming here hoping for crafts.  It's just that I have been trying really hard to avoid all milk products (due to my allergy) and in doing so, I have discovered a new world of yummy foods.

Usually, I don't miss any sort of milk products at all.  But every once in a while, I come across something that reminds me of what I have been going with out...

And it is JUST. SO. GOOD.  




Sigh... This vegan cheese spread is made from oatmeal, pimentos, nutritional yeast, a little oil and onion powder.  (Who would have thought to mix those things together??)  And it tastes just like pub/beer cheese.  It is low in calories, and has no cholesterol.




I am one happy girl.  :)



2 comments:

Uncle Tractor said...

I'd like to try it - maybe you'll treat Mom and I to some at Xmas! - Dad

~ Regan said...

Sure thing! You know I'll have tons of DF options on the table!