Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pinterest: Wreaths



I have been loving Pinterest lately... Maybe even a little too much... I have so many ideas of things I would like to do, I don't know where to begin!  :P   

I do need to gussy up my front porch area for fall.  I haven't done anything 'big' to that porch since last year with my painted rug and rocking chair.  I suppose I should start with a new wreath.


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pretty fall wreaths


Pinned Image




Pinned Image







Pinned Image





Now I just need to figure out which one I like best.  
Any suggestions?

All images were found on Pinterest, and any links provided from there I linked up with each image.

4 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

My favorite one is the second one with the letter covered with the jute! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Candace & Nicole said...

I think you should make the pinecone/leaf wreath...someone REeaLLLy clever made that one...(he,he!) ;)

sissie said...

I like the one with the picture frame and flowers. It's different yet very pretty.

Hope you are enjoying your fall.

hugs
Sissie

Deb said...

I like the first one because it's shape is out of the ordinary. I think it's lovely!